Monday, July 28, 2008

Picture-palooza


I still don't have much to talk about. Maybe I'll think of something really provocative and interesting today. I doubt it! LOL! In the mean time, please enjoy these pictures. It's been a while since I've taken any. In fact I think my camera may have sat on the counter for an entire week without me even touching it. Which I don't think has happened since I got it. Anyway, I got it out, took some shots, and even handed it over to the boy so I could be in a few. Some of these are pretty humorous as he's cut Megan's head out of most of them. He knows he has to put the camera to his face, but doesn't have a clue that he can actually see through the view finder! And then he presses the shutter button as if he's rapidly firing an automatic weapon. I have to say...his technique isn't too bad!



My niece, Caitlin. I think she's so photogenic...so is her momma :)

Miss Kitty...the raggedy old cat.

I had a hard time getting this one to smile for me this weekend. What do you think of her hair bows? I made them and the orange ones up top. I'm thinking of making some more for my friends with girls in their lives.

So.....That's it I guess.
Happy Monday!
I'm off to think of something provocative to post tomorrow :D

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE photo posts!!!!! These are all so great!

nicole said...

great job jake!
totally know what you mean though with not understanding the view finder...my kids usually point to the sky so good for him for even getting you in them :)
also the bows are super cute...and great that she keeps them in!

Melissa said...

Jake did a great job :)
Tanner loves to take pictures also and it's always interesting to see what he's taken pictures of, and trust me, I've seen a few that I have made me laugh!

beth said...

you are too cute.
and so are your kids.