Tuesday, January 23, 2007

wholey moley

Two posts in one day! *GASP* The computer is actually not being dominated by my husband tonight! How could that be?
Just popped back on here tonight so I could do Ali's Challenge this week. Real simple one this week. She challenged us to make a list of our essential scrapbook materials. So here's mine:
White, black and kraft colored cardstock- Seems like I am constantly reaching for these three colors
12x12 Paper trimmer- I noticed a lot of people said a craft knife (Xacto) and a metal ruler. I don't think I could do that. Knowing me, I'd chop the end of my finger off...or waist a lot of paper. Regular old paper trimmer will do just fine for me! I've had mine for about 10 years now and I just keep replacing the blades. Love it.
Adhesive-some sort of tape runner and a glue stick
Stamping ink-both black and chocolate brown. Both for inking edges of stuff and well, duh, stamping.
Black pen-right now I'm using Pigma Micron's, but I saw a lot of people choosing American Crafts. I'm going to have to check those out.
Mechanical pencil and white eraser-not all erasers are created equal. I like a white artist eraser because it doesn't leave marks.
Making Memories anywhere hole punch- I think it's name speaks for itself.
Flowers-since I have a girl now, I have suddenly become real girly girl. I'm loving anything pink and anything with flowers. Just about every page in Megan's scrapbook has at least one flower on it!
Brads- gotta love brads. They're just simple and easy and always make a page look finished.

I think that's it. If all other scrap stuff ceased to exist...I think I'd be ok with just this stuff.

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

I agree with you about the trimmer versus the exacto knife. While I do use one on occasion, I couldn't use it for purely cutting my paper.