Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 3.

I liked the way this weeks layout turned out so much more than last week. I think it was a combination of getting into a groove, working with a more familiar layout (design A for both pages), and using different products. I decided I really like certain things about the Clementine PL kit, but it is lacking color and I prefer more color. So there. Thanks to Nicole and Beth and Pinterest I've found a plethora of digital/printable products that I can use to spice things up a bit.
I just realized there's a typo on my Sunday journaling. I wish photoshop had spell check! Luckily I saved that and I just went and reprinted it correctly. :)





3 comments:

CAmport said...

LOVE!!! Which parts are printed digi things and which parts are the kit? I pinned one set of cards, but these look TOO good to be printed from your home printer.

I LOVE YOUR LIFE!! :)

Jude said...

it looks awesome Corey! Great job!! i won't admit that I am not even started yet... but i have downloaded those digital ones too, so i am not even buying the kit this time around.

nicole said...

this looks awesome corey! love the day cards from cathy and the heart card too!! can't wait to use them also.