Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 on Tuesday.


1. Megan this morning when I woke her up said: oh mommy my nose is all stuffed down!
Oh that girl cracks me up.
2. I'm getting annoyed with Facebook. I mean, there are so many reasons I like it and feel the need to check it many times daily. But I am so tired of the crap people post. I'm about to go weeding through my "friends list" and let go of some of it. I get really annoyed by the copy and paste status updates. Sure, some of them are great but I do not need to see them multiple times a day, week, month over and over and over filling up my feed. ugh. And don't send every single person in your friends list a private message asking for money (oh yes, it's happened) or advertising your 'business'. And don't reply to the message either because then I'll just keep getting stupid messages from people I don't even know all. day. long. It's really only one person that does this, and I've tried hiding her, but I still seem to get 'event' invites and private/not so private messages from her all the time. Crap, it's annoying! She even went as far as going to my wall and posting direct links on it. GO AWAY.
3. Maybe I should just step away from the Facebook. Because the more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. Ha!
4. My niece, Hannah, came and spent the night with us Sunday. It was so fun. The kids really loved having her over. We don't have overnight guests too often. So I made sure they had lots of popcorn and pizza and cookies.
5. I've been keeping up with Project Life even though I don't have my kit yet. So far it has been a picture a day, but I'm pretty sure knowing me that won't last forever. I'm just going to go with the flow and make it work for us. Since I haven't been doing much scrapbooking at all the last few months, it's important to me to do this project. I've been using the digital one online. I don't like it. But it's giving me a place to put the photos, right some journaling and get a feel for the project. When I get my actual kit, I'll just print out my pics and copy the journaling I have saved there.
6. I've gotten a jury summons every year (sometimes twice) since I was 18. I've only actually had to go to the court house once in all those summons, but....why me? Why so often?? Pete has only ever been called once since we've been married.
7. I keep finding myself cleaning stuff up only to turn right around and make a mess again. Something seems very wrong with that to me.
8. Do you ever get something pop in your mind...like something you forgot about or lost and it just pops in your head and then you can not rest, can not do anything else, can not think of anything else until you find it? I do this all the time. I did this on Saturday. All of a sudden it popped into my head that I need to have Megan's birth certificate for enrolling her in school. I knew I had it, I just couldn't remember where exactly it was. I started getting all panicy and tore through our file box until I found it. Luckily, it was right where I left it. Right where it should be. But I freaked out for about 3 minutes.
9. I need my own personal stylist and shopper. I need someone to say: here, this looks good with this, now buy it! Or just have them buy it for me. Because if it's left up to me, I will circle the store 2 or 3 times and then put everything back. I also need money.
10. I get really bored when Pete is out of town. I also get really lazy because my routine is out of whack. I've been trying to stay on track this week, but I'm so easily distracted.

Boy, that was random! Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

Jude said...

I will gladly come help you shop... the $$ is my problem too though! ;)
try the goodwill! I have found lots of fun shoes, purses and accessories there. I am too picky about clothes though.

I hate FB. Ok, I hate annoying "look at me, look at me, look at me" posts on FB... esp when people try and act like they are NOT doing it! i had a whole post written up about it, but decided it was too mean... LOL :)

nicole said...

i'm so with you on fb too!!
and the stylist/shopper. i am out of touch with what is in or out or what would look good on me. i am just not into all the work that it requires - although i would love it if i could be :)

you are going to love project life!! can't wait to see what you do with it!