Tuesday, June 03, 2008

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!

It's just like your at the carnival...or VEGAS! Or not.
My assistants are both sleeping right now so I thought I better not keep you all in suspense. Cuz I know your just dieing to know who the winner is. So let's just get started shall we?
Here's all the entries:

And here's me spinning them around. We want to be fair, right? Oh! and I got one late entry...Detta, I added you in too!! spin spin spin...

Ok looks like I've got a winner....i had my eyes closed--promise!!

And the winner is........*cue Jeopardy music*......

CHERYL!!! Yeah Cheryl!! Congratulations!

That was fun! I'll post a new book up for grabs tomorrow!

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Yay!! Yay!!! Yay for me!!!!!

Email at cherylwrit@aol.com and I will send you my address!!

Yippee!! You've made my trip to the dentist in the morning a tad less yucky!!

Anonymous said...

Dang, Corey! Looks like "Pioneer Woman" photography!

Cheryl - you're gonna love this story!

Melissa said...

Congrats...can't wait to ssee the next book :)

Jude said...

congrats cheryl!!!!!!!