Saturday, May 05, 2007

National Scrapbook Day



Happy NSD! Just popping in to say hello, and thank you all for your comforting words over the last couple of days. It really does mean a lot to me. So, thank you.

Can you believe this hobby has it's own day? No, this is not just a fad! Scrapbooking has turned the crafting world upside down and brought women together all across the world. Amazing. My friend Chrissy got a huge honor of recognition today over at 2peas. She was highlighted today as basically, 'someone to watch'. And she is for sure. Way to go girl, you totally deserve it! And another scrapping note...please don't forget to check back next week at unpubbed for our first featured guest! It's gonna be good. And join in the fun, post your work...we can't wait to see it!

Ok, I'm off. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

camport said...

Aww. Thank you. :) Love the new picture of you, too. Good stuff.

:)Chrissy

Kimberly White said...

Do you scrapbook yesterday? I went to a wedding which was fun! Hope you are doing okay! Kim

Melissa said...

LOVE the new picture of you! It's great....

I missed NSBD, I was playing with Mickey Mouse instead! :)

Melissa

Jude said...

Love your new picture Corey!! I did nothing at all scrappy for NSD... didn;t even make it to the LSS! I was too busy being a soccer Mom!! LOL...

HereNowSeattle said...

great picture. hope you are feeling better, regarding your grandmother. i think i know what town that is you mentioned. so many little towns in texas, its amazing the amount of wide open spaces...specially compared to florida. have a great week.

Melissa said...

My email is in the Database of our Yahoo Group page :)

Thanks for the comment on my blgo...
Melissa