Monday, January 26, 2009

Computer crack addiction.

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted to this blog. I guess I just don't have anything to write about. Same ol'-same ol' around here.
One thing that has been keeping me....well, occupied I guess...is Facebook. OMGosh. Who turned me on to this computer generated, time sucking crack addiction?? It started out as just another place to hook up with my online blog buddies and has quickly turned into a place where all my old friends live, and Pathwords and Wordtwist games, and status updates, and movie quizes, and pictures from 6th grade and prom night, old boy friends, and people who I'd completely forgotten about..... Computer Crack!
Someone help me.
I'll be back later.
I have to go check my Wall again.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Seriously...it's a problem for me too:) I have a Facebook App on my iPhone so I can check status updates, etc. ALL THE TIME!

:)

Allison said...

Yep, it's crack fo sho. A Twilight Zone-type crack. So weird to have scrappy friends and family and 8th grade crushes all in the same place!

Jami said...

Well, Facebook, yes, I am there too, although my kids tell me it was originally more for the "college kid" than mom's and such, but, I have lots of OLD friends. Be careful of wordtwist, or what ever that game is. I played for hours and was SOOO proud of my score, until I read where some were getting over 100,000 points.........so I quit playing!