Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Momma, dat dis-cussing"

Well, I don't have much to blog about. Other than the fact that I thought Megan had escaped the sickies from Jake. Wrong.

The title of the post is what she said right after the...you know. *ugh*

Like I said, nothing to blog about other than that, the 6 million loads of laundry I've done since last night, and my pruney hands from the over obsessive hand washing I've been doing.

What is it about that smell that gets forever burned into your nose hairs? It's like what ever I do I can't escape it.

Anyway, that's that.

Hoping all is well by tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try putting some Vick's under your nose.

Allison said...

Sending you healthy wishes... yikes!

Stacy said...

oh no i am wondering if its coming around again around here would be a third time uugghh great blog!