Friday, November 17, 2006

So it's Friday night

and here I am blogging...Aren't most people my age out on Friday nights?? Well, maybe not. I'm just happy both my kids are sound asleep in thier beds! *ahhh* a little breathing room. It's been a whirlwind of a week...not really for me, but indirectly through Pete. He's got so much going on right now, it's just crazy. He's trying to get this pig ranch thing going..a high fenced hunting ranch, he's also hired a graphic designer to make a silk screen for his T-Shirt company idea AND we've got decals coming for his decal business thingy. Uggg. Could he just pick one thing and work on that??!! It's a little overwhelming to me. And he wants everything done now, now, now! I guess I really shouldn't complain because even though this is all stuff he's totally in to...he's doing all this for our family. Because even if one of these ideas takes off....I should be able to stay home and not have to go back to work. That would be awesome. Because I am seriously dreading January 2, 2007! That is my return to work date...and I'm affraid that it's coming wayyyyy too soon. I mean, HELLO...Thanksgiving is next week. Can you believe that? I really thought we at least had another week. I'm supposed to make the stuffing...never made it before! SO, taking advice from mom and I'll just be doctoring up good 'ol Stove Top. Shhhh...... don't tell ok? Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I'm looking forward to spending it with Pete's big family...but I'm really gonna miss the deliciously delectible turkey Mike makes every year at moms.....Well, except for this year. They're going away for dinner too. Never had better turkey than at mom and Mikes! He smokes it on the BBQ and OMGosh...soooo good. Ok, I need to wipe the drool off the keyboard!

My dad came to visit today...here's a couple of pictures of him and Megan...So cute. She fell asleep in his arms. Love my dad. It was a good visit! :o) Mom is coming tomorrow! And she's bringing clothes for Megan from Kari...So good!

No comments: