1. I took this picture today. I kind of love it. It's a little on the green side, but i don't care. He's cute. I'm still mad at my camera. It just doesn't focus like it used to :(
2. So far spring break has been pretty awesome. Monday morning I wasn't thinking that way. By 10am the kids weren't talking to each other and Jake wasn't talking to me. But it was all quickly resolved. (a few bribes and a threat took care of it. I'm not ashamed)
3. I am more than half way there on my weight loss goal. I can't believe the difference I can see and feel. And really in such a short period of time. I've lost weight before, but I've never really put my whole self into it like I am now. It's why I haven't been blogging, it's why I really, really need a maid, but it's also why I can fit into my old jeans.
4. Easter was really boring. It was cold and rainy. We didn't even hide eggs. And it was just the 4 of us for the day. But boring or not, it was still awesome to just be together. Thankful for that.
5. Sometimes I'm completely amazed by my kids. In a good way. We were talking about the Crucifixion and the Resurrection. Jake wanted to know why the people wanted to kill Jesus and why did he have to die? If He is God, couldn't He have stopped it? Then without Pete or I saying another word he says "He died so we could live". Exactly.
6. Today is my mom's birthday. Happy birthday mom! I have a TON of people on my birthday list this month. I must really like Aries and Torus'.
7. Been watching Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. Love that show. Love what he's trying to do. It's funny...When I worked in child care, we were on the government food program. We actually made and served (and ate) some of the exact foods he was preparing in the school in the first episode. We LOVED potato pearls! LOL! But yeah, gross. I still can't get over how a veggie full chow mein and and chicken is not 'ok' according to the government standards but a lousy fried chicken sandwich and french fries is. Does that seem ass backwards to anyone else?? They have to know that they look like idiots for arguing with him on that point, right?
8. My house is messy right now. Not dirty, just messy. It's buggin me. Major overhaul tomorrow. Much cleaning to be done.
9. Looking forward to Friday. Going to see my dad and take the kids to Daffodil Hill. It's just a popular local place to go in spring where they *obviously* have tons of daffodils :) Hopefully we'll get some good pics.
10. TEN! I don't even know what to say for this one. hm......