Monday, October 23, 2006

Ok Mom...


This one's for you!

Here it is...I started a blog for us. Inspired by our cousins in TX! (Hi Ya'll!)
Everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't we? right? It's actually a great idea to keep everyone in touch without sending a mass email or whatever. Most of the people mom will forward this too I haven't seen in years. I'm all grown up with a family of my own! I can't even believe it myself!
I'll try to update as often as possible with little notes and pictures. Hope you'll check in often and leave a comment if you like!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Look at that little face and big smile! Megan is the most adoreable baby girl I've seen since Corey Ann was born. Great job, Miss Corey! I'm sending this link to my family and friend so we can all keep track of each other! Corey has always been "my sunshine" and now you have 2 beautiful rays of your own!! Love you, Mom

Jami said...

Corey,

This is a cousin in Texas! When you get a chance, post a pic of your husband, because right now I see another "Smith" baby has hit the world! She is just adorable!

Great job on the blog and I look forward to getting to know you through new technology!