Monday, October 23, 2006

Ok Mom...


This one's for you!

Here it is...I started a blog for us. Inspired by our cousins in TX! (Hi Ya'll!)
Everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't we? right? It's actually a great idea to keep everyone in touch without sending a mass email or whatever. Most of the people mom will forward this too I haven't seen in years. I'm all grown up with a family of my own! I can't even believe it myself!
I'll try to update as often as possible with little notes and pictures. Hope you'll check in often and leave a comment if you like!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Corey,

This is a cousin in Texas! When you get a chance, post a pic of your husband, because right now I see another "Smith" baby has hit the world! She is just adorable!

Great job on the blog and I look forward to getting to know you through new technology!