Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mama's girl

So yesterday was Megan's 2 month checkup. When they told me she's in the 95th percentile for both height and weight, I thought, Oh Lord...I have a giant baby! LOL!!! She's 11lbs 12oz and 24 1/2 inches long. Funny though, I came home and pulled out Jake's baby book and he was EXACTLY the same weight and length at 2mths. How weird is that? Anyways, she also had to get her first shots. Poor baby, I just hate when they have to get shots! She did good though...she stopped crying as soon as I could pick her up. Later on I could tell she was really in pain. She was screaming when I rubbed her leg. Tylenol is a beautiful thing. No one likes to drug up their kid, but you know I gave her a shot of Tylenol and you could just see how uncomfortable she was because she was acting so much better after I gave it to her.
She seems to be doing much better today, back to her normal, cute self!
Getting ready for the Trick-or-Treat party tonight. Made my Jello for the Goblin Goo this morning. I also made 7 layer dip. I cleaned out the fridge too. Do you ever look in your fridge and go, "oh good greif....is that the casserole I made a month ago?" Yeah, that was me....That is me all the time. Bless the person who invented that throw away tupperware. It was made for me.
Gonna get the chili in the crockpot for later. I've also got some apple cider to stick on the stove and spinich dip.....Thus begins the Eat Fest until the end of the year. Two months of none stop eating. Uggg.
Will post pics tomorrow of the kiddies all dressed up!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: