Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The new year is coming...

I just realized I accomplished all but 2 of my 2011 to-do list. That ain't bad, if I do say so myself. Not that there was anything groundbreaking on the list, but it feels good to look back and say: HEY! I did that!
So I guess I need to come up with another to-do list since I did so well this year. I'll take a few days to think and reflect on the year past and see what I can come up with for the next one. Anyone picking a word for 2012? Haven't done that one in a couple years either....I'll have to see if one comes to me.
Please forgive me for the blog break. I just didn't feel like it, honestly. But I think things are about to get back to regularly scheduled programming around here....so more blog posts to come.

1 comment:

Jude said...

good for you Corey!! I may use the same word(s) I used last year... I didn't do much with them so I may repeat... not sure yet!!