Sunday, January 06, 2008

Today:

I've been hit in the head twice with a toy cell phone. Once very hard. To which I now have a small bump on the side of my head. I've also been jumped on, hair pulled, and eye poked.
Today I've been overwhelmed with whining and crying. And sippy cups and screaming. And dirty diapers and food thrown on the floor. And "No"s and "I don't want to"s.
I've even been reduced to shed a few sorry for myself tears. It's just been one of those days.
But even after all that...I still got some good hugs and kisses and "I'm sorry I jumped on your head, Mommy."
And I guess that makes it all worth while.

5 comments:

Jude said...

Sometimes being a Mom should entail combat pay and time off for working in the Hot Zone... :) Hope today is a better day!

nicole said...

I hate those kind of days!!
Today will be better :)

camport said...

are you just a little excited to go to work today? You can admit it, we won't think less of you! ;)

Hope today is a bump free kinda day.

:)

Melissa said...

They should serioulsy hand out protective gear at the hospital after we give birth...we are put through so much :)

But, kisses and hugs heal all

Kimberly White said...

I agree, the kisses and hugs and love makes it all worth while! Have a great day Corey! Kim