Thursday, April 28, 2011

PL update

First I just want to say again how thankful I am for all my friends and family. Goodness, I have got countless phone calls, text messages, facebook messages and emails over the last week. I can not tell you how much all your love and kindness has meant to me. Seriously!
I'm doing alright. Every day is different. Truthfully most days I have to remind myself what has happened because it still doesn't feel real.
Anyway, on with the video....Please excuse the darkness in the beginning and the shaking...oh my goodness I must have had too much coffee this morning! Also Youtube has made this video look extra crappy. But Vimeo took waaaayyyyy tooooo long and I have zero patience as it is. It's kind of long too...who knew I could chatter on so.
(yeah, i won't be doing this too often. it takes fer eeevveer to upload a stinkin video.)

5 comments:

CAmport said...

Love hearing your voice. I think you did a great job documenting a rough, REAL patch of life. :)

nicole said...

loved watching that corey!!
-i think you did an amazing job of documenting what you went through with your dad. i'm sure that was difficult, but it is so great that you will have that all down to look back on

-i loved the 4x6 photo canvas for the iphone photos - totally going to steal that idea!
- i also loved the smaller iphone photo on the intro card

and really liked your idea of including a screen shot of the weather from your iphone as well

thanks so much for sharing- love seeing what everyone is doing!!

Jude said...

thanks Corey! Your book is looking great, and it was a great way to incorporate a difficult time.
I LOVE the mini iphone pics... stealing that idea for sure! ;)

Brown English Muffin said...

I loved watching the video...you have such a happy voice...I love the way you dealt with your fathers passing in your PL book and you're right you couldn't just let it slip by without documenting it.

P.S. I'm so happy to hear that i'm not the only woman NOT prancing around in heels all day every day! LOL

Allison said...

Corey, first I must say that I'm so very sorry about your dad. I know I'm a little late with that, but I'm sending you some hugs anyway. :) So glad that you documented it and the book is looking great! You've inspired me. I think I just finished Week 8 - now would be a good time for a video! Hopefully I'll get to that. Sounds much easier than photos!